I LOVE buying Christmas presents, but as the years have gone by and the family has grown, I find the budget is unfortunately getting smaller and smaller when it comes to Christmas gifts. I thought a gift guide would be nice to help you spot some gifts in different price ranges, this one being gifts under R200. I’m hoping to do one in a higher price range. Let me know if you’d like to see that?
I’ll be going from left to right.
- Golden wonder ballistic from Lush. This is a bath bomb that looks like a little present. If you shake it, it actually has a little bell inside so it rattles. Super cute and the kids love these. There are usually little stars in the middle as well, so when it fizzes and foams, there are these gorgeous stars floating in the water as well. I think they do dissolve if memory serves me correctly. These bath bombs have a wonderful citrus scent as they’re made with sweet orange, lime and congac oils.
- Also from Lush we have the Lemony Flutter hand cream. This is a lovely thick and moisturising cream that nourishes your hands, feet and any other dry areas you may have. I mostly use this to get my cuticles looking moisturised as they can get quite dry from my OCD hand washing habit that I have. This cream smells so lemony…it’s divine.
- Who doesn’t need slippers? I am always keen on a new pair of slippers and I love these ‘Novelty Band’ slippers from Woolworths. They look like cute and cuddly bunnies ❤
- As I mentioned, I have an unhealthy hand washing obsession and this causes me endless problems with dry hands. I love these combo gift sets from Woolworths and this is a White tea hand wash and lotion set. I have no idea what this smells like, as I haven’t used it, but the idea of white tea for some reason intrigues me.
5. I spotted this Chilli Addict set at Woolworths and I told my husband that I have to have it! There are 5 bottles: Spicy Sriracha, Chipotle Jalapeno, Spicy Peri-Peri, Fiery Habanero and Ghost Chilli. Chillies are life? Chillies is life? Chilli is life? Well, you know what I mean. I can literally add chilli to everything, so I need to try these sauces.
6. So you know chillies and chocolate…life, right? You can NEVER go wrong with a box of Lindt chocolate. Never. These are currently on special at Clicks on a 3 for 2 promo. No reason to be gifting bad chocolate to people this Christmas! No excuses!
7. Wet n Wild’s Color Icon Eyeshadow in Walking on Eggshells is a winner for sure! Their eyeshadows are so soft and buttery and also really pigmented. I love my Comfort Zone palette as well from Wet n Wild, but didn’t include it here, as the trio’s are currently on a 3 for 2 promo at Clicks, so more bang for your buck!
8. We all know what a mission it is to store makeup brushes. I thought one of those travel roll up makeup bags was a great idea, but to open and close it all the time is a pain in the buttocks. I love The Petunia by Lilli Makeup Boxes. It has little compartments to seperate the different brushes (if you have OCD tendencies like that), so I think this is perfect for brush storage. I’ll be doing a review on this and another box soon once my order arrives. #EarlyBirthdayPressieForMe
9. LA Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow in Nude. If you follow my blog, you know that this palette is one of my absolute favourites. I cannot believe that a dupe for a certain well known palette, at this price, can be of such amazing quality! These are available at Dischem.
10. Watching you tube videos you always see the ladies with these gorgeous brush holders behind them. Bedazzled, in gold, something pretty. When I look at my makeup space, I always wish that I had something cute to just add some pizzazz and prettiness to my space….enter these Glitter Holders from Nisa (Miss Belle Blushh herself). There are about 6 different designs and they are available for sale here. I cannot wait to add one or 2 to my makeup space. Wakeup, Makeup & Slay….hell yes!
11. This Rose Gold round large candle holder from Clicks I think is gorgeous. Rose gold is the rage…well it has been for a while now, so I was drawn to this immediately. I just think it’s beautiful and it’s on the 3 for 2 promo at Clicks as well.
12. I’ve been loving Typo for a while now and I’ve been buying their ‘heat sensitive‘ coffee mugs as gifts for a few people. I don’t know…I just love the concept of your coffee cup changing colour and revealing writing once the coffee is in the cup. Sorry for the bad picture quality. This one changes from: ‘Size Matters’ to ‘Size Matters, Nobody Ever Orders a Small Coffee’. I think it makes a cool gift.
13. Another cute gift from Clicks is this Glass Jar filled with scented tea light candles. The Jar says: To Love Laughter and Happily Ever After. The jar can be used as a storage jar for the candles or a cookie jar, so it’s dual purpose. So cute.
I must apologise for the bad picture quality. I used a different photo editing app and after uploading and seeing the quality, I honestly didn’t feel like redoing everything. It took forever and a day to figure out how to get them as they are now….so I’m really sorry.
Well that’s it for my gift ideas under R200. Anything you have your eye on for yourself or a loved one? Do you have any budget gift ideas to share? If so, leave a comment below.